Wednesday, January 25

Portrait of a Lady Pendant with Jingle

Hello, AMP fans! Today I am sharing a fairly simple project created with the fabulous Amazing Clear Cast resin! Instead of creating my own mold for this one, I used one made by Sculpey to create the woman's face.

Molded lady face


Next, I layered the cast piece over a sheet of patterned paper with a girl's face printed on it. This allowed the colors to show through the clear resin. Very fun technique!

Cast piece with paper
Cast piece over paper face


Next, I glittered a pendant frame from Coffee Break Designs and layered a background paper in the frame. I attached the face with the paper backing and added some color with Prismacolor markers. Finally, I added a simple jump ring and a satin cord (May Arts) to finish off the piece!

Portrait of a Lady Pendant


Have a fabulous day!!! To see more of my work visit me at Just Jingle! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing project Jen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love this, can you tell me where I can get the great mould that you used re Sculpy please as it is really neat. Your blog is great. Cheers Julz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...