Thursday, August 30

Beautiful Decor from Multiple Resin Castings

I make so much stuff with Resin each day that I can't simply wait to post it all on my DT date.

I make alot of random resin pieces with no purpose for them in mind when I'm making them.

The following piece was actually three separate pieces glued together using 3D Crystal Laquer. I colored the flowers with copic markers, the background with alcohol ink and glitter, the bird with TS Mixers. The entire piece was clear finished with lacquer. From now on however, I've decided to use ONLY the TS Mixers on my resin pieces as they dry quick, leave a beautiful shimmer and are mixable in so many colors.



The following piece has been brought to you by www.alumilite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...