Thursday, July 11

Thanks with a Capital "T"... AMAZING Inspiration by Michelle Frae Cummings



Hi Everyone! Michelle here to show you that you can easily accent a bright and cheery card with a "Big" Thanks! I simply die cut a capital letter "T" from chipboard and made a mold from it with some mixed Amazing Mold Putty.

Then I mixed some Black Alumilite Dye with equal portions of Amazing Casting Resin and poured into the mold. About 10 minutes later I popped out my "T", trimmed the edges with scissors and placed on the card. 

So easy, and so much fun! 


Thank you so much for coming by to see my Inspiration. Please feel free to visit my blog for more idea's! ~ Michelle Frae Cummings

.................................

Want to SOCIALize? Please follow Amazing Crafting Products on
Twitter @AmazingCrafting and on Pinterest HERE -or- join us on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...