Tuesday, September 30

TIME for Tee... from Pin to Tie Tack... AMAZING Inspiration from Brenda Burfeind

Hi, Brenda here from Creativity is a State of Mind and I'm here today to show you how you can change the way you wear a jewelry piece.

A while back I had received a beautiful golf bag pin from our Creative Team Leader Susan. She knows how much my family and I love golf and thought I would like this piece. 


I'm in love with it and I put it on my golf cap immediately – and it's been there ever since! I did have to take it off to create a duplicate... while I love that it's a pin, I did think hubby might like a tie tack.


Easy peasy! Using your Amazing Mold Putty, Alumidust, Amazing Casting Resin with a couple of drops of Alumilite Black Dye and you have yourself a beautiful piece in a matter or minutes. After the golf bag cured, I added a tack pinback with E6000® and now hubby has a new tie tack.

You can jump over to my blog HERE and see the full tutorial – but please leave a comment and let me know here what you would mold and change up. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...