Thursday, October 2

I've Got the Flat Bone Blahs!!! AMAZING #Cre8time REDUX by Brenda Burfeind

Good day all! Brenda here from Creativity is a State of Mind to give you some inspiration from what might have been a failed project.

Remember a few weeks back I showed you my fabulous bone necklace and earring set? You can view the post HERE if you didn't see it originally.


Now as I stated in the original post, molding those bones with the Amazing Mold Putty was fine, but they were flat on one side and didn't lay right wearing them as a necklace. So... I had a rebuild!

I took my necklace apart, made a few more bones, and molded a few skulls to make this beauty.


Just because one project fails doesn't mean you can't rebuild and create something entirely brand new. This AMAZING plate has a new home at my tattoo artist's shop and he loves it!!!

If you'd like to see how I made this,
jump over to my blog for the full tutorial.

Until next time, keep crafting... and don't get
discouraged if something doesn't go right.


 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...