Friday, March 27

Everything in it's PLACE... AMAZING Inspiration by Brenda Burfeind

Good day crafters! Brenda here from Creativity is a State of Mind to show you what I did with some of my LEFT OVER resin pieces. If you follow me here you know how I am always talking about my EXTRA resin pieces especially when I am pouring molds and have extra resin.

Well, my box is overflowing a bit with "not finished", "half finished" or "finished" pieces that I didn't know what to do with. The other day I went through my box and found some of my FAVORITE pieces I've made in the past and decided to incorporate all of them into something uniquely mine!

Here is my UNIQUE jewelry holder...


and you can jump over to my blog HERE and see exactly how I created this. 

What would you make with
your amazing left overs?

Please leave me a comment and tell me one of your ideas!

Thanks for stopping by and until next time ~ Brenda
Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...