Wednesday, June 17

#Cre8time Victorian Style with Resin Book Page Roses... by Tanya Ruffin


These delicate resin book page roses look Victorian
on just about anything you put them on!


Take books pages and coat with Amazing Clear Cast Resin.
Let cure. I love using dictionary pages.


Cut flower shapes out by hand or by using a die.
I also used these shapes to also create these resin roses.


Find something awesome to embellish. I picked up
this necklace remnant on a discount aisle.

What will you embellish with
AMAZING resin paper roses?

Craft Your Own Way, Tanya

www.TanyarRuffin.com

Create Studios- www.createbr.com

Please visit my site to see more of my inspiring creations at www.tanyaRuffin.com

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...