Wednesday, July 15

Cardmaking and #Cre8time in the Rose Garden... by Bridget Cordero

Greetings! Today we welcome our new AMAZING Creative, Bridget Cordero who is sharing a video tutorial of how she made this card with gorgeous lace-like dimensional embellishments cast in Amazing Casting Resin.

• • • • • • • • •


I have a big passion for paper crafting and when asked to be on this design team, I knew I wanted to create things that others would love to create. I created this beautiful card and added a few embellishments using Amazing Casting Resin.


I found these icing molds on Amazon, some look like doilies and the other like lace. I knew I wanted to use the lace one on my card. The heart shaped one was an added bonus. :)


Once I poured the resin into the mold, I used the popsicle stick to level out the resin. Once it cured I peeled it out of the mold. 


The resin is amazing... look at the detail in the results.
 It came out smooth and sleek. 

If you are having trouble viewing video, please CLICK HERE.

I'm so in love with the results! I've included this YouTube video
to show more detail of my project. Enjoy!

What kind of embellishments do you
create for your handmade cards?

I appreciate you checking out my project! If you’d like to see more of my creations,
please stop by my YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns 
Happy crafting! ~ Bridget

• • • • • • • • •

We want to give a huge welcome to our newest AMAZING Creative Bridget Cordero. Please leave a comment below to show Bridget some love and to share your handmade creations. If you have molded/cast your own creations using Amazing Casting Products, please share them on our website in the User Gallery or on social media using #AmazingCastingProducts.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Have you always wanted to be part of our team??
We have a call for guest creatives... CLICK HERE for details.
{the deadline is TODAY... July 15, 2015}

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...