Wednesday, July 15

Welcoming a new AMAZING Creative to the Team... Bridget Cordero



Good Afternoon! We have an exciting announcement today! Please give a warm welcome to Bridget Corderoa mixed-media artist and YouTuber who joined us as a guest designer a while back is joining the Amazing Casting Products Creative Team.

 

Please take some time to get to know Bridget. You may remember Bridget's adorable bunny treats cast in Amazing Remelt {CLICK HERE to view post}. You won't have to wait long to see what's she's been creating lately – prepare to be AMAZED and INSPIRED a little later today!!!


Hi, My name is Bridget and I love to alter anything I can get my hands on. I own an at-home craft business, B's Altered Designs where I create wonderful gifts, mixed media art and altered projects. I have a passion for sewing and working with wood and various power tools. I'm an avid YouTuber. My favorite style is Steampunk and have been published in Just Steampunk Magazine. Come see my wonderful creations on my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME BACK BRIDGET!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please visit "BsAlteredDesigns" to see more of Bridget's work on her

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Have you always wanted to be part of our team??
We have a call for guest creatives... CLICK HERE for details.
{the deadline is TODAY... July 15, 2015}

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...