Tuesday, February 23

It's Wine o'Clock and Time for #Cre8time... AMAZING Inspiration by Brenda Burfiend


Good day! Brenda here from Creativity is a State of Mind again hoping to inspire you to create coasters using an everyday household object. I have an obsession with coasters and wine! And since I work in a wine store I really obsess about it... Wine that is!


I love trying to figure out things are not costly and I think I'll be making a bunch of these fun coasters for my wino friends. All you need is some lids from a container, some Amazing Clear Cast Resin, printed paper, glitter (optional) and some patience. You can see the full tutorial HERE!

What would you create if you had a tight budget
and what common item would you use as a mold?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon. Wine on! ~ Brenda

Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...