Tuesday, May 17

A #Cre8time Lucky Charm... AMAZING Inspiration by Brenda Burfeind

Good day friends! Brenda here with Creativity is a State of Mind and I'm hoping to inspire you with a mold I used a very long time ago. Do you remember this post I did last year?


You can see that post HERE.

The great thing about molds is they can be used over and over...


This time I created the horseshoe for this sign.

 
Doesn't it look so real???

I used the horseshoe to represent the "U" in LUCKY and since horseshoes are considered lucky this was just fitting! The best part of this sign though is the fact that the Amazing Casting Resin horseshoe is SOOOO much lighter than a real horseshoe and makes this sign so much more appealing!

If I have intrigued you,
please head over to my blog
HERE 
and see the full tutorial.

Until next time, have a wonderful day and thank you
so much for stopping to see me! ~ Brenda

Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...