Tuesday, July 4

#Cre8time Celebrations... DIY Patriotic Planter by Brenda Burfeind


Happy 4th of July! Brenda from Creativity is a State of Mind to share what has become my annual 4th of July project. It's not just Independence Day, it's my husband's birthday also – and every year on the 4th, we have a big party and celebrate with lots of games, good food and of course fireworks. 


I try to decorate as much as possible, but this year time got a little away from me... but I did manage to make some planters representing my love for the red, white and blue. Last year I created an amazing Patriotic wind chime using Amazing Clear Cast Resin – you can see it by CLICKING HERE


Using the same method as last year's resin paper stars, I created these stars. When cured, I layered one of each color on top of a coordinating piece of ribbon to embellish some simple silver vases. 

How do you show your Cre8time colors?

Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July. I hope you enjoy your 4th and thank you for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed my project for today! I invite you to stop over to my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see all that I've been making. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting! ~ Brenda

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...