Tuesday, May 14

Mask Face Necklace... AMAZING Inspiration from Carole Lassak


Hi, there!! Carole here to inspire you to create with Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin!! It's so easy and so much fun!! I created this OOAK (one of a kind) necklace.


The original is a bobbin lace making divider pin. I molded the mask face and cast each face using Amazing Casting Resin. I think the white color of the Amazing Casting Resin when it is set is particularly effective for these mask charms. Each face measures 1 1/4" long by 7/8" wide. I used Sharpie pens, acrylic paints, and Stickles to color the faces. The holes for the jump rings where drilled with a Dremel. I think this could be a fun party activity, too. Give everyone their own mask face and let them paint and color them any way they wish. 

What ways can you think of to use these little face charms?

You can see more INSPIRATION using Amazing Crafting Products by Alumilite Corporation on my Create & Craft blog.
Carole

6 comments:

  1. Very cool Carole! I think you did a great job decorating them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, these are just wonderful! I agree it would be fun for a party idea. I can just see these wound with wire,little charms and pretty matching beads around a mason jar or bottle neck filled with flowers for table settings!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! i will have to give this a try!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project. Can you tell me where I can purchase the mold? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly - the author of post said she created the mold using Amazing Mold Putty and a bobbin lace making divider pin - probably a vintage find. So there isn't a place to purchase the mold she created. You can purchase Amazing Mold Putty at your local Hobby Lobby and Michaels Stores or online at http://www.moldputty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...