Monday, June 17

Brenda Burfeind... GUEST DESIGNER Spotlight


Today we feature Brenda - who's been one of our original team of Amazing Crafting Product addicts since the creative team was born back in 2011. Brenda has always had unique and interesting projects using Amazing Mold Putty and today we hope you will get to know her a little better.


Brenda's very first project "Halloween Hotglue Embellishments" is one of my personal favorites - where she made a custom "arsty" gift for a creative friend, that was made using a mold from a fun spooky eraser party favor. Not only was it personalized... it was "FUNctional" too!


A little bit about Brenda...

I've been crafting since I can't remember when. Both my mom and oma (German Grandma) were always creating something whether it was cooking, crocheting or sewing. My dad loved to draw (unfortunately I did not inherit that gene) and I was always surrounded by creativity. I started beading and making jewelry in my pre-teens and sold them at my opa's (German Grandpa) store. I was always encouraged to use my talents.

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a lawyer. I thought I could "fix" the world.


Coke or Pepsi?

Coke for sure, but it's gotta be DIET LOL!!!


If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"Creativity is a State of MIND, and mine is full of it!"


What inspires you?

Nothing in particular. I love to just go with it most of the time. A lot of my finished projects are not what they started out to be. I do like looking at pinterest and when I like something I try to "copy" it, but it never turns out like the original. Good or bad, you decide.


What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?

I want to travel, travel, travel. I lived in Europe until I was 16 so I have seen most of it, but I would love to travel to every State in the US and thus far I have 9 under my belt.


If you could mold ANYTHING with Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?

There isn't anything I cannot mold because I've tried most of anything I've wanted. I am so over the top with this stuff. It is truly AMAZING.


What style of music gets your creative juices going?

I'm a huge Country music lover. I especially LOVE the old country. Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, George Jones is what I grew up with and when I just have "Me" time, that's what I listen to.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this peek inside Brenda's world. You can see more of Brenda's AMAZING work at her blog, Creativity is a State of Mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...