Saturday, December 21

AMAZING Crafting Products can INSPIRE Projects for the Entire Family

Hello - Isie here today to share a project from my brother
and his love for Amazing Crafting Products.  :)


This was dictated to me by my brother –
Albert Villarreal, Electrician and Weekend Warrior.
"The rail on my airsoft gun broke, so I made two new accessory rails using Amazing Mold Putty. After a rail breaks you can't just glue it together and keep using it because it loses integrity so I decided to make my own rail plus an extra. I used glue to put the two pieces back together, lightly sanded the seam until it was smooth and then pressed it into the Amazing Mold Putty. When it set I used Amazing Casting Resin to make the new rails. I spray paint them Black and used 5200 to glue them on the gun frame. I've used the gun a few times and the rails work. I've made a few other replacement parts for my son's gun and it all worked great."
 

What DIY project fix will you make
with Amazing Mold Putty?

I'd love to see what you create! Please upload and share your creations to the NEW

user GALLERY on the Amazing Mold Putty Website for all the world to see.

.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty
.................................

Just about 2 days left to enter our
CHRISTMAS WISH GIVEAWAY

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...