Tuesday, December 31

Goodbye 2013... Hello 2014 by Candle Light!!! AMAZING Inspiration by Maria Soto

We are celebrating New Years at my sisters and she loves candles, so I thought why not make some floating candle holders. Since it will be night time, she will get to use them right away – floating on water with some pretty glass beads sitting at the bottom of the glass bowl.


I took the Amazing Mold Putty and mixed as instructed on the box (click here to view how-to), using equal amounts of parts of "A" & "B". I hand shaped the Amazing Mold Putty to resemble a sun. I also took a tea light candle and made a mold to be used for the opening on the candle holder that will hold the tea light. I added a little bit of resin to the bottom, let it set a bit and then place the candle mold and pour the rest of the resin as you can see on the above photo. 


I made a few different floating candle holders; using the Alumilite Pearlescent Metallic Powder along with the Violet, White and Blue Alumilite Dyes in both the Amazing Clear Cast Resin and the Amazing Casting Resin – creating different looks for a fun variety.


Now I hope my sister likes these, and can't wait to light them up!
I got some battery operated lights too, just in case we rather go that route.


There is something cool about molding the Amazing Mold Putty with your own hands, to make your own design, pattern, or idea. I hope this post has inspired to use your imagination with these Amazing Crafting Products – it can be addictive, fun and creative.

Now to all I wish you a great
and Happy New Year in 2014!


***********

Thank you for stopping by. I invite you to stop over to my blog "What is Creativity"
at http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. Maria Soto
...........................................

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...