Tuesday, April 22

DeeDee Catron... an AMAZING Artist Spotlight

Today we feature DeeDee Catron - who is one of our Amazing Crafting Products alumni from this team's launch back in 2011. DeeDee is inventive and loves making her own items to cast/mold as well as shares our passion for finding interesting vintage goodies to press into Amazing Mold Putty. I have had the pleasure of meeting DeeDee and over the years we have become very good friends. I so look forward to watching her as she continues reaching for the STARS... she is a RISING STAR indeed! Enjoy! - Sb

"I am a 26 (!! WHAT?) year old designer. Graphic designer, product designer, paper designer, stamp designer, project designer. I just love CREATING. I also love experimenting, DIY-ing, spending time with my family and of course molding old bits n' bobs to recreate! I'm a mommom to a beautiful 3 year old boy, wife to an amazing supportive man, Marketing and Artistic Director at Viva Las VegaStamps! and Owner / Creative Director of UmWowStudio. I can now also add Product Designer for 7 Dots Studio. I am a lover of all mediums."

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

What did you want to be when you grew up?

"An Anesthesiologist. Weird, right?"



Coke or Pepsi?

"Pepsi, please!"



If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"Mrs. Catron -- I love those cheesy mr and mrs shirts!"



What inspires you?
"Nature -- my husband's unmeasurable love for our family -- anything and everything around me -- giggles from my kiddo -- architecture -- color -- space"


What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?
"To go on a teaching tour -- spreading the love of my favorite companies while teaching creative minds and visiting beautiful destinations."


If you could mold ANYTHING with Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?
"The MOON - all that delicious texture!"


What style of music gets your creative juices going?
"Alternative rock! I love anything with a great jam and catchy lyric."


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this peek inside DeeDee's world. Please check back a little later today for some Amazing Inspiration from Mrs. Catron. You can see more of DeeDee's AMAZING work at her blog HERE.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...