Thursday, May 1

#Cre8time starts at HOME with Amazing Crafting Products

Greetings Amazing Crafters! It's a new month and hopefully May brings Springtime to your hometown. I hope you enjoyed our April Celebration of Mixed Media with our "Partners in Crafting", Frog Dog Studio. Be sure to join us this Saturday {May 3rd} for a special project from the creatives at Frog Dog Studio. You don't want to miss it! It's also National Scrapbooking Day... we will post bright and early so you don't miss any other NSD festivities!

Quite a while back I shared this little paper house shrine inspiration... and it's been sitting on my craft table waiting for a proper home ever since.


Last month I became one of the new columnists at the Unruly PaperArts Blogozine. The first of each month a new themed issue is presented along with a monthly Reader's Art Quest – the May theme for this challenge being "HOME". Eureka... finally a calling to give this wonderful beginning {with a little tweaking} a wonderful permanent home.


I created this mold from a house-shaped frame {that came from an old embroidery kit} using Amazing Mold Putty, then cast in Amazing Casting Resin colored with Gold Alumilite Metallic Powder to create this Little House Shrine embellished with patterned paper and ephemera. Paper shown in this curio is from Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie line. The mini white domino inside the house is molded with Amazing Mold Rubber and cast in Amazing Casting Resin. I've created a whole mixed media scene around my little curious house.

Please CLICK HERE to jump over to my blog
and see my HOME renovation how-to.


If you would like to see more of my creations, please visit my blog
sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here -or- by visiting
my column "thoughtful abstractions" at Unruly PaperArts ~ Susan

I hope you have a creative day - thanks for visiting!
See you tomorrow with more Amazing Crafting Products inspiration.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...