Wednesday, June 4

Are you the WINNER of our Mixed Media Dream KIT???

My sincerest apologies for the delay in selecting and posting a winner. I had a creative getaway over the weekend meeting with Amazing Crafting Products new creative team member Aimée Wheaton, and also spending a day with our featured artist Cat Kerr. Both ladies are fabulous artists and I look forward to getting together with them again real soon. It was really fun visiting, talking about art and sharing our love for creating.

Special thanks to the eleven people who left comments on the Frog Dog Studio Mixed Media Celebration recap post {click here if you've missed it}.


Without further delay...
we have selected a winner via RANDOM.org


Congratulations MARYLOUH!!!


Please email Susan Brown, Creative Team Coordinator your shipping info where you can receive FedEx Ground packages so we can send out your prize to the following email:


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have a wonderful evening!


Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. I kept saying Please, Please, as I was coming to see who won.
    So excited to see I had won. I was really wanting to try this. Going to send you my address right now. thanks, thanks, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...