Tuesday, May 26

Amazing #Cre8time Jewelry Transformations...
by Maria Soto


Hi there, this is Maria and today I want to share a fun project. Back in January I created several molds using some fun items I found in my office. I've been wanting to use these for jewelry making. One day as I was looking at an old magazine and I found a page that inspired me to create a pendant. Well, I figured it was time to bring out my mold and see what would come from this mold, a magazine page and some Amazing Clear Cast Resin.

You can CLICK HERE to see how I made this fun mold. 


After adding some Alumilite Metallic Powders with a paintbrush on all the molds, I poured some Amazing Clear Cast Resin. As you can see, these are very thin molds so only a little bit of resin was needed.


Here are some of the resin pieces I made. I used two of them to make a couple of pendants... inspired by a magazine page, as you can see in the photos below. It had a cute little girl, and some very pretty flowers – I thought would make some cute pendants.


After trimming and adding the papers to the molds, I added some paint, glitter, and some beads. Once everything was put together it was time to add a bit more of the Amazing Clear Cast Resin to seal and finish these two pieces.

Here are the two pendants, all done and ready to wear.
These will make some fun gifts.

  

Funny how you never know when inspiration will hit you – I was on my lunch break looking at some old craft magazines... and looking at the pretty flowers inspired me to go home and create!

What inspires you to create?

Go ahead and share your creations with us on social media #AmazingCastingProducts.

Thanks for visiting! I invite you to stop over to my blog "What is Creativity"
at http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. Maria Soto

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...