Friday, December 11

Happy Little #Cre8time Shower Curtain Hooks...
by Bridget Cordero #12DaysofHomeDecor


Have you ever had one of your decorative shower curtain hooks break and you don't want to buy a whole new pack? Well I'm going to show you how you can make a new one using a few Amazing Casting Products!


You will need the broken hook, some Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Casting Resin and acrylic paint to turn this broken piece into a new piece.


Using the Amazing Mold Putty I made a mold of the unbroken frog. 


Once the mold putty was cured, I stirred up some Amazing Casting Resin and poured it in the mold and waited a few minutes and set the hook in place on the back. After the resin cured I popped it out and painted it.


The finished hooks!


Can you tell the repaired
hook from the originals??

If you would like to see more please check
out my how-to video by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
If you’d like to see more of my creations,
please stop by my YouTube Channel

• • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...