Monday, February 29

A Little #Cre8time for Teachers... by Aimée Wheaton


"The best teachers teach from the heart and not from the book."

This is the quote that inspired this little piece that I will be bringing to the classroom. I found these two adorable pencils at school on the ground and I just had to do something with them. I plan on making more items with them because they're so much fun!


I used our Amazing Mold Rubber to cast these babies because I wanted to get all the details in them. It did an amazing job and I have 2 perfect pencils!! I cast them with our Amazing Casting Resin because I wanted them white.


This is what I ended up with, of course I had to glitter them up! This would make such a cute teacher gift. It's on a wooden coaster and it was quick and easy to make. I love the little details!


It's hard to see but there is the word 'teacher' in silver stickers down the side :)

Hope you enjoyed this quick teacher project!!
What would you have done with two little pencils?

Do you make your own teacher gifts?
What are your favorite ways
to create custom gifts?

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me.
To see more of my work please visit my new blog "Life Glitter Makeup"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...