Thursday, October 20

#Cre8time in the #Polymer Pumkin Patch... by Lyn Gill

Hi everyone! Lyn Gill here again, are you ready for a Scavenger Hunt? Today I'll share with you my inspirational project for the month and a revisit a project from last fall. 

I created this pumpkin from polymer clay, but I decided I needed more of them... so out came the Amazing Mold Putty to the rescue! I molded the base pumpkin then I used the Amazing Casting Resin tinted with some of the Alumilite dyes for the perfect orange color. This really turned out well. I added some acrylic paint to antique it just a bit, then I added the leaf and stem detail out of clay. Finished off with a glue-on bail and it's ready to go! A beautiful pendant for the season.


Now for a twist! This time using the same mold I used Amazing Clear Cast Resin with some Alumilite Dyes and glitter I created this fun Pumpkin Brooch... with a totally different look and ready to wear to a party!


What new ideas will you find
for molds you already created?

Thanks so much for stopping by today...Till Next Time! Lyn

you can always find my work on my own blog LynzCraftz
or on YouTube LynzCraftz , or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Today we are hopping along with the artists of the Designer Crafts Connection who has taken on the challenge of creating with Amazing Casting Products.


For this challenge, Amazing Casting Products provided each of the Designer Craft Connection designers with Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Clear Cast Resin. You want to pop over to the beginning of the bloghop HERE where you can enter to win what you see in the photo above... an Amazing Clear Cast Resin and a 3lb. kit of Amazing Mold Putty {which is 1 1/2 lbs of each part of this magical goodness}. An artist's dream PRIZE!!!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very pretty pumpkin. love both results. it awesome how this products allow you to use the same mold and get very different and fun results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different looks you achieved for these pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...