Tuesday, December 27

Spellbinding #Cre8time Jewels... by Kristie Taylor


Hi resin lovers! Kristie Taylor here with a bohemian inspired necklace using Amazing Casting Products. I have in my stash, some oldies but goodies from Spellbinders Paper Arts. These awesome metal bezels are solid and beautiful and have lots of room for inclusions.


I bought some bohemian beads from a local craft store... added some chunky glitter and put this all together – the pendant topped off with Amazing Clear Cast Resin


I've ended up with this gorgeous necklace... 





What would you embed in resin
for your statement jewelry?

Thanks so much for dropping by! ~ Kristie

To see more of my work, please visit my blog, "The Scrapinater", 
over on my YouTube Channel or on Instagram.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...