Wednesday, March 29

Quench your #Cre8time Thirst... AMAZING Inspiration from Kristie Taylor


Hello crafty friends! Kristie here today to share some AMAZING inspiration with you – some DIY custom hardware I've fashioned out of Amazing Casting Products.

Sometimes you need a pipe... a rusty pipe that is. After some failed attempts I decided to make my own using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin!

Can you believe I turned this... into THIS?!

  

I was amazed at how easy it is to turn a bendy straw into a rusty pipedream! All it takes is a few simple steps with Amazing Casting Products and a little rusty paint to create a beautiful art journal cover like this...

Steampunk Dream!


To see how I created the hardware I needed for this project, including all the yummy textured details... CLICK HERE to jump over to my blog The Scrapinator.


What amazing things will you create
with bendy soda straws??!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Kristie

To see more of my work, please visit my blog, "The Scrapinater", 
over on my YouTube Channel or on Instagram.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I'm going to have to get the putty and try it. I love the resin already =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...